Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Back from purgatory. Big studio update.


Oh man ! It was so long... My moving to Texas is over. So now I mean two big stuff are on their way, the first one is that I will be able to paint every day and play games and the very big news is that my painting commissions activity can go forward.

Yes ! This is the big news of 2016. I am stil a graphic designer and a photographer but I reopen my painting studio full time as a job. It's a big step in my life and a bit scary but I am so happy catching this goal after many years. I bought a lot of material and equipment and the other big news is that I have now a real studio. A place for me dedicated to the gods of metal, minis and paints. By Crom! I am so happy even if my new life is disturbing. I can't wait to wake up in the morning at 6.00 to do painting, graphic design and photography every day.

The commissions page of this blog is uploaded and I will certainly work in a dedicated website for my painting studio during the year.

Now the bad news... When I rented the house, the studio in my garden was in bad condition and mouldy. But I have a good landlord and the repairs are on their way. Next week I could put my stuff and begin to work.

I have many things to be shared with you about games like Frostgrave and minis. While waiting for, I have a picture to share with you. The inside of the studio! The roof and walls outside are repaired, when the inside will be ended, I will share some pictures of the cave with full equipment.

See you guys! I wish you a year quiet, rich in new experiences and full of colors. And don't forget to contact me for a quote if you have some minis unpainted!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment